Autumn Love

Image Map

24 April 2017

10 Of My Favourite Mother's Day Ideas!



Mother's Day is fast approaching and it is time to start rolling through Pinterest, Instagram and Facebook to find the PERFECT ideas for cards, posters, pictures and handmade gifts! I have done the hard yards for you and found my TOP 10 favourite ideas I have fallen in LOVE with for Mother's Day for Foundation!

1. Top Teacher - Mother's Day Pamper Afternoon Tea



This idea has been floating around Social Media and it is on the top of my wish list for Mother's Day! I think it is a really great way to build relationships with the families, especially the mums, in your class. Top Teacher have you all covered with cards and posters for all your treats and pamper stations. 

Access these Resources here - Top Teacher.

P.S. If you are not a member of Top Teacher, I highly recommend it joining. It is jam packed with awesome resources!

2. TCHR Two Point 0 - Mother's Day Gift Blowing Kisses 


This idea is super cute and I love that you can set it up, frame each kid's photo and you have a beautiful keepsake ready to go! 

TCHR Two Point 0 has included step-by-step instructions on how to set up this photo. Find it here on Teacher Pay Teachers for FREE!

3. Primarily Speaking - Mother's Day Directed Drawing 




I just LOVE how bright and colourful these drawing are! Read more about this fabulous art work idea for Mother's Day over at Primarily Speaking!

4. Soaring Through Second - I love you because.... 



Seriously how adorable is this activity! I think it would be so entertaining to hear the reasons why my kids love their Mums so much! For Mother's Day one year my cousin gave my Nan a card that read "I love you because you make me Weetbixs" For years it was proudly displayed on my Nan's fridge! 
I think this is a really heartwarming and powerful activity! Read more about ot over at Soaring Through Second here!


For starters this is a FREEBIE on Teachers Pay Teachers! YAY! And it is soooo cute - I love it! 


6. Adventures in Kindergarten - Handprint Painting



If you set this up correctly, this would be a simple and effective gift for Mums for Mother's Day 


We made very similar potted potted plants last year for Mother's Day and they were a BIG hit with the mums! They were so simple to make, and it was so sweet watching each of my kids pick out the special seeds for their mum's pot.


8. Meaningful Mama - Salt Dough Flower Fingerprints 


What a simple and beautiful idea for a Mother's Day from Meaningful Mama! Salt dough is so easy to make and I love that students are following a recipe and engaged in every step of making their gifts! Find step-by-step instructions and the recipe over on Meaningful Mama!


Okay... confession.. the last two Mother's Day activities are my own and they are available on Teachers Pay Teachers. 

9. Miss Tess' Classroom - Mother's Day Lapbook/Card 




This card is an all in one gift for Mother's day and is best completed over the week leading up to Mother's Day! It includes sections for students to write and draw about- 

- I love my Mum more than... 
- My Mum laughs when..
- My Mum's favourite things... 
- My Mum is the best at...
- Thank you Mum for helping me...

It also includes a section for students to record their Mum's name, draw a picture of their mum and complete a finger print flower to let their Mum know that 'If Mums were flowers I'd pick you' 

You can pick and choose the sections that you decide to use. Maybe choosing of the above art works to be the front cover! 

Versions include Mum, Nan, Grandma and Mom (Australian and American spelling).

Purchase your copy here!


10. Miss Tess' Classroom - A3 Poster 

This a brand new product in my Teachers Pay Teachers Store and I am really excited to make them with my kids this year! I am going to print on A3, trim the edges, stick on card and laminate! I am positive that they will look FABULOUS and that the Mums will be in love! 
Versions include Mum, Nan, Grandma and Mom (Australian and American spelling). 

Purchase you copy here!


Hopefully these ideas help you plan your Mother's Day activities leading up to Mother's Day on the 14 May! 

If you are still looking some ideas have a look at my Mother's Day Pinterest Board! Click here!


For all the Mums out their - HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! 

Happy planning, 


No comments:

Post a Comment