Autumn Love

Image Map

16 March 2017

Jellyfish Number Craft!

A Super fun and engaging number activity for Foundation (Kindergarten) Review the numbers 1-10
Hi amazing teacher friends, 

Last week I made these super cute jelly fish numbers with my kids and just had to share them everywhere! I love these because they help to consolidate my student's learning of numbers 1 to 10, anddd they also look super cute and brighten up our classroom! 

I originally saw the idea on Pinterest for octopus numbers, I however I wanted to include numbers to 10. 

I printed the bodies and legs on a range of different colours and mixed up the colours for the body and legs for each student. 

My kids used crayons to draw on dots to match each number. However, you could paint, use stickers or bingo blotters to make the dots for each number! 

Click on the picture for the free template from my TPT store! 



Enjoy!!

Love, 

No comments:

Post a Comment